Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday 17 September 2011

11 Months Old






Yesterday I was 11 months old. Things I can do at 11 months:

- Wave and Say 'dah' (which means bye)
- Walk a couple of steps now and then
- Go to Mammy when she says 'come here'
- Say 'Peppa'
- Say 'Sid'
- Get off the couch by myself
- Sit and play with my toys alone for a while
- I recognise the names 'Mammy' and 'Daddy' and sometimes try to say 'Mama' and 'Dada'
- Stick out my tongue when someone says 'where is your tongue?'
- Stroke the animals instead of hitting them
- I put the phone (and sometimes the remote control) to my ear and say 'bah bah bah'
- I do kisses.


1 comment:

  1. its amazing how different babies are! Blake can say mummum and dadda but can he hec get off the sofa, he still tries going head first! lol! x

    ReplyDelete