Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday 27 March 2011

Football

Yesterday I watched England play football on the TV. I was at Uncle Mic's house with Mummy, Daddy, Auntie Liv, Uncle Mic, Uncle Mic's mum and dad and Andi (Leon's Daddy)

I watched the football a little bit, but preferred having a cuddle of Auntie Liv...









England were playing Wales and they won 2-0.









Then we went to our house. Auntie Liv made everyone a curry, and Leon came to see us! He's a bit younger than me, he made me worried when he cried, and I kept thinking his daddy was my daddy! It was a very confusing night!



























I didn't like it when my Mummy held Leon! But she says me and Leon will be best friends one day!



























I watched some BabyTV, ate Mummy's homemade carrot and sweet potato and then fell asleep...





















No comments:

Post a Comment