Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday 25 March 2011

New Sid 2



Today Grandma and Grandpa took Mummy and me to buy a new Sid 2. We went to the shop where we got the first one from but they didn't sell toys anymore!

We went into Yarm because we know that a shop there sells Jellycat toys. We stopped at The Blue Bell for some lunch first and we sat outside in the sun!






Then we walked along to the shop that sells toys and we found a Sid! He was a bit bigger but exactly the same! Mummy bought him for me! Grandma and Grandpa bought me a chicken because I thought it was really really funny!



They bought me a watch too because Mummy loved it..



I love my new Sid 2, he feels just like the old one..







Tonight Mummy dressed my face up as a pirate! I wasn't too sure...




No comments:

Post a Comment