Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Where's my Sid?


Today me and Mummy walked to Grandma and Grandpa's house. We sat in the garden in the sun!









My cousin Sam was there too. I think he's really funny, I watched him jump up and down on the couch! He said he would share all of his toys with me.












I got my first piece of pizza, but it was plastic!

When we got home Mummy realised that my Sid 2 was missing! Its not in our house or Grandma and Grandpa's. So we think that it has fallen out of my pushchair when we were walking! I like to hold him when I go to sleep and I'm going to miss him tonight! I have my other cats, Fleur and Vlad but they're not quite the same! Mummy says if we don't find him, she'll buy me a new Sid 2, I hope he's exactly the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment