Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 24 March 2011

No sign of Sid 2!


Today I went to the pub with Mummy, Grandma, Grandpa, and Grandma and Grandpa's friends, Chris and Britt. I sat in a high chair and I was a little bit to small!






Then me and Mummy walked the same way to Grandma and Grandpa's as we did yesterday to look for my Sid. But we didn't find him :(

When we got there we watched some baby tv, my favourite! And I sat up on my own for about 15 minutes!












I got a present of Chris and Britt, it was a water globe! I love to look at it and it plays music!



When Dad finished work we went to Tesco to do some food shopping. And in the car on the way back I found my thumb!


Tomorrow Grandma and Grandpa are taking me and Mummy to the shop we got Sid 2, so they can get me Sid 2 the 2nd. I hope they have one!

I'm sleeping with Fleur tonight but she's not quite the same!




No comments:

Post a Comment