Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 17 March 2011

Doctors Visit!

Today I was meant to have a play date with my friends, Lily and Harry at Lily's house. But when I woke up this morning I couldn't breathe out of my nose and couldn't open my eyelids! So Mummy had to tell their Mummies that I couldn't come..



Mummy said that I looked like something out of a scary film and she phoned the doctors, we got an appointment at 10.10am. Grandpa drove us down. I saw Dr. Bamford and he looked in my eyes and said I definitely had conjunctivitis and a cold, he prescribed me some eye drops, and some nose drops. I do NOT like having them in, he said they'll make me better but I'm not happy about it.

I had my favourite for tea, Mummy says carrots have vitamin C, which will help me get better! It's a good job I love it!



I sneezed when I had a mouthful and it went everywhere!



Damned cold! It's a good job I love the taste of Calpol!

No comments:

Post a Comment