Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday 10 May 2011

We lost real Sid!

Today when I woke up I had to go straight in my pushchair after my milk and nappy change. It was 06:40 and I was still tired, but me and Mammy had to go and look for Sid! Not my Sid this time, but real Sid! He had got out from an upstairs window, he must have jumped. We walked about the streets shaking his biscuits and I was really confused. We gave up in the end and went home, but Mammy left the front door open incase he came back, and he did!


He was very tired when he got home and fell asleep on the bed.


I had a snooze as well infront of cbeebies.
There's a new programme that I like called Rastamouse!


Later on me and my friend Lily went with our Mammies to get weighed. I now weigh 20lb 1oz.

Then me and Mammy went to Grandma and Grandpa's. I was really busy and loud all day, but squeezed a quick nap in.



No comments:

Post a Comment