Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 1 August 2011

New pushchair!

Today I had a good day. When I woke up my new shoes came in the post off eBay! They're new big-boy converse, I'm a size 3. Mammy got them for a bargain for £6.00! When I wear them I can stand up, almost without holding on!


When they came through the letter box, Sid pulled them out and brought them upstairs!

Mammy was off today so we went out with Grandma and Grandpa. I didn't have my pushchair so we went and got a new one. It's for bigger boys and Mammy says it's much better to push, and I can see where I'm going!





We went to Durham and we went to the Thai cafe where Mammy used to go with Grandma and Grandpa when I was in her tummy. The ladies really like me, and they remember us when we go back! I had my first taste of Thai Tea today and I loved it!! I didn't want to give it back to Grandma!





We listened to some men playing instruments and they were very jolly, but I was a bit confused by them..





We went back to Grandma and Grandpa's house and we sat in the garden.











Grandma and Grandpa got me some new boots! And a big bouncy ball!



No comments:

Post a Comment