Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 1 December 2011

New hat.







Hi. I'm Oskar. I may look cute, but today I woke up in my terrible-twos... 10 months early! Today whilst the cats were eating I picked up my vacuum and dropped it on their heads, then put my bottle teat-down into their food. Also while Mammy was cleaning the hall, I picked up my chair and threw it over my baby-gate and down the stairs so it almost hit her. I decided that food does not belong on my highchair, or in my mouth - but on the floor. I've also enjoyed picking the baubles off the Xmas tree and throwing them into the fire. Oh and I think my police car belongs down the toilet, and wrapping myself up in the curtain like a cocoon is mighty fun! Mammy tries to tell me off but sometimes can't help but laugh.






No comments:

Post a Comment