Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas!

Last night it was Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Grandpa made lots of food so we had lots of nice things to eat! My favourite were the tempura prawns!




















Santa came at 6.30 and he gave me and Erin some sweets!








When we went back inside the house, he'd lefts lots of presents under the tree!!








I got lots of good things! Including a kitchen, a drum kit and some cars!








Uncle Davy got Uncle Ste some very hot sauce.


And it made his mouth very hot!








I had a brilliant Xmas! So did everyone else, and we were all very tired at at end of the night.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Amy & Oskar :) Wow, lots of beautiful pictures and what a lovey Family that you have :)
    Amy, sorry to bother you... I'd like to ask about Oskar daily times...
    I mean what time Oskar sleep and wake up and what he eats, etc...
    Because my Baby Assad, he's still awake at middle of the night :(
    My hubby and I has a thought maybe he still hungry at night or we should change his formula milk. Yes, i did that! But, doesn't affect anything :(
    He eats porridge, he likes joghurt and bread and anything...
    I'm loosing my mind, scared and panic attacked! Maybe you could give me any idea what should i do for my baby :) Thank's amy :) *assadsmommy@gmail.com*

    ReplyDelete